At Bethel Animal Hospital, it is our priority to try to keep people and pets healthy. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, we are taking appropriate precautions to address the outbreak by following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As a result, we are offering curbside exam service until further notice.
What should I do to prepare for my pet's care?
We know that some of you are concerned about social distancing or may end up quarantined or stuck home sick. We still want to help you and your pet the best we can. We are offering curbside exam service until the threat of the outbreak is controlled. If you wish to take advantage of this service, below is the procedure.
- When booking your appointment, mention that you would like the curbside exam service.
- Prior to your visit we request that you download the free app GOOGLE DUO available in both iTunes and Android app stores. The only requirement for set up is your phone number.
- We ask that owners REMAIN IN THEIR CARS IN OUR PARKING LOT for this service. If you are not able to bring your pet to us, identify another person who is willing and able to transport your pet to our office. They must remain in their car in our parking lot while the exam is being conducted. At that point, we can conference you, the owner, for the curbside exam appointment.
- We request that you call our practice when you arrive, so we know you're here. The Technician will then retrieve your pet from your car. We will connect with you via video conference (GOOGLE DUO) to get your pet's history and perform a physical exam in the hospital. The doctor will discuss any findings and the plan moving forward. Once the exam is complete, we will finalize your invoice, meds/food and we will process payment over the phone. The technician will bring your pet back to the car for you along with your receipt and any meds/food.
- You can also arrange delivery of food and/or medications to your door by utilizing our online stores, HILL'S TO HOME and VETSOURCE, available through links on the Bethel Animal Hospital homepage.
Given this is a rapidly developing situation, we will continue to monitor developments and update our course of action as new information becomes available through the CDC. We know it's a stressful time, but please believe that your pets are safe and that you are safe around your pets. If you have any more questions, we are here to help!
Be safe and well, The Staff of Bethel Animal Hospital
BETHEL ANIMAL HOSPITAL WELCOMES YOU!
We are a full-service facility that is committed to providing the highest quality medical, surgical orthopedic and dental care to dogs, cats, and pocket pets in the Cumming/Gainesville/Dawson area. Our mission is to enhance our patients lives through compassionate, comprehensive care, treating you and your pets like family.
At Bethel Animal Hospital, we strongly encourage preventative healthcare. Our ultimate goal is to help your pets live long, happy and healthy lives with you. Our facility also has dedicated cat and dog sitting areas so your pets can relax in the waiting room.
We hope you take a moment to explore our website and learn more about what we have to offer. Our team looks forward to partnering with you to give your pet the best care possible.
If you want to ask a question about your pet's health, our services or to make an appointment, please feel free to give us a call at 470-297-5800.
Get a Pet Insurance Quote